Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wizzo Love

I finally uploaded pictures to a website so you can check out all of the pictures we have of our little baby. :)

http://wizzo.shutterfly.com/

It's more like a blog of it's own, but it might turn out to be pretty nice to use to share pictures. I think I might even be able to put videos there, too. I hope it works and I can post some videos soon, because I definitely have some funny ones! I'll be sure to let you know whenever I update the site. You can even order prints of your own if you want. ;)


Edited to add: I didn't upload the pictures to the site correctly when I first posted this, but if you visit now, you should see the pictures and should be able to view the entire album. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Good pics of Whizzo. Does he like to sleep on his back....that's funny.
    You must have your camera by your side all the time...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does like to sleep on his back, especially when he's really tired! That's how you know he's out for sure. I took a lot of pictures the first month or so, but I haven't done as many lately. I usually try to get a good picture at least each week to mark his "weekly birthday." :)

    ReplyDelete