Monday, April 6, 2009

5k Training - Week 6

Monday 4/6- Rest
Tuesday 4/7- 2.75 mile run
Wednesday 4/8- CT (no more optional rest days!)
Thursday 4/9- 2 mile run
Friday 4/10- Rest
Saturday 4/11- 2.75 mile run
Sunday 4/12- 35-40 minute EZ (another 5 minute increase from the past 2 weeks)

Running comfortably a 10 minute mile. I've had to run on the treadmill a couple of times the past week, so I've been pushing myself up to a 8:30-9:00 mile pace toward the last part of my run. Yesterday, Grant ran with me for my EZ run. We did 30 minutes at a nice pace around base. I felt pretty good throughout the jog...I think Grant was more tired than I was!! That made me feel pretty good, knowing I could keep up with him, endurance-wise. Maybe this training is really paying off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment