Six weeks from today and we are outta here! At least that's the plan, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Grant has 6 more flights after today, as long as he passed today's flight. It was a solo defensive ride where he has to try to defend himself from an IP in another jet (aka don't get "killed"). Hopefully he does well! There are 3 weeks until his official graduation, so it looks like his class might graduate early. Unfortunately that doesn't mean we can leave any earlier since his water dates are the last week of May (he has to report to water training from Columbus and then report back to Columbus before leaving for NC). Overall, Grant's doing well with the training...I think he's only hooked (failed) one ride (and hopefully his only one!). It's been exhausting for him, but he's putting in the hard work, and I'm sure it will pay off.
I sent my North Carolina SLP license paperwork off to Toledo so I can get the program director's signature verifying my degree. I've asked them to then send it off to NC, so hopefully it all gets there correctly by May 8th. I wanted it there by today, but that didn't work out as planned since I had to wait to get some info from UT and previous supervisors. Ah well. It just means messing with a change of address since we'll probably be moving around the same time they grant and send me my license.
Other than that, all is well here in Mississippi! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment