I uploaded some videos on Wizzo's site last night. In case you don't remember the web address, you can click on his picture to the right and it should take you there! To watch the videos, click the play button and it will take you to a YouTube page to watch the video. Let me know if it doesn't work. (P.S....some of them are long, and I'm sure we say embarrassing things, but I thought I'd post them all in case you were interested.)
I'm off to Tupelo for the afternoon to go to Kohl's and possibly the mall. I have a 30% off coupon for Kohl's, so I'm hoping to find some good workout clothes and a couple kitchen items. And of course I'll browse the shoe and purse selection. Would I be a true female if I didn't?? ;)
Have a good day! Stay warm, too...it's in the 40s-50s here...brr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment