- As I was holding Wizzo outside today, Grant called his name so that Wizzo would chase him. Well, Wizzo got really excited and didn't want to wait for me to put him down, so he basically jumped and flopped onto his back, falling probably about 4 feet! He looked a little surprised when he stood up!
- He loves getting into the trash can in the bathroom and also pulling at the toilet paper. One day as I was sitting in the living room, Wizzo had walked back toward the bedrooms and bathroom. All of a sudden he comes running out with a long strand of toilet paper hanging out of his mouth!
- Any time I have the vanity doors open in my bathroom, Wizzo usually tries to grab my headband and run away with it. The other day I saw him take off out of the bathroom, and after I finally caught him, I found 3 cotton balls stuffed in his mouth! He had pulled them from the cup under the sink!
- Tonight we ordered pizza and we took Wizzo with us when we picked it up. Grant went in to get the pizza, so I let Wizzo out of the car in case he had to pee. While he was out, he picked up a piece of gum and was chewing on it...which I had to pick out of his mouth, gross! And then as we were getting back in the car, he was chewing on something, so I tried to open his mouth to get it. I thought it was a rock, but what did I find?? A small piece of pizza or cheese bread!! He had his jaw so clenched that I almost couldn't get it open!!
- Wizzo likes to grab at any piece of clothing or shoes laying around. He will try to stand up and reach into the laundry basket to get something. One day I walked into the bedroom and there he was, IN the basket chewing on clothes.
- Everytime he eats and drinks, he lets out super burps. It's pretty funny.
- His farts are lethal...Grant says they impress even him. And they're always SBDs...Silent But Deadly. ;)
Hope this helped you get an idea of his personality! I wish he could meet all of you back in Ohio!!



No comments:
Post a Comment