Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Official...

I just can't get away from the snow. Sunday morning, I woke up to this:
I knew the forecast was calling for snow, and it had been downright cold Saturday night, but I didn't really think it would be true. In the past, they said we could get snow, but nothing ever happened. Not the case this time...I would say that this is probably a good amount of snow for Mississippi! Fortunately for us, most of it had melted by noon. It was good packing snow though...I saw several snowmen in our neighborhood. I guess people took advantage of the different weather!

Speaking of the weather, it drives me crazy here! It can be 50 degrees one day, then 40, then 60-70, and then back to 30-40! And people always say that Ohio weather is unpredictable! The forecast says 70s for this weekend, so I am hoping it is true. I'm really eager for some nice spring-like weather! The averages for this time of year are in the 60s, so hopefully we will start to see that more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment