Friday, March 6, 2009

6 months!

We've really been married for 6 months already? Sometimes it does feel like it's been that long, but most of the time I feel like we were married just the other day. So much time and planning went into the wedding, and I really enjoyed it all! Just looking at some of these pictures again, I want to go back and live the whole day again and again! It was just such a great experience.

We still haven't ordered wedding photos though (oops!), but I swear we'll get around to it soon. I want to be able to put some into frames before we move. We also have yet to watch our wedding ceremony on video...definitely need to get around to doing that!

6 months down, only 6 more until we get to eat the top layer of our wedding cake!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment