Monday 3/23 - Rest
Tuesday 3/24 - 2.25 mile run
Wednesday 3/25 - CT or Rest...I'm going to do my step video, some weights, & abs.
Thursday 3/26 - 1.5 mile run
Friday 3/27 - Rest
Saturday 3/28 - 2.25 mile run
Sunday 3/29 - 25-35 minute EZ
So I'm up to 2.25 miles this week, or 9 laps around a track. I did yesterday's run on the treadmill because it was windy outside. Last Saturday's 2 mile run was on the outside track and it was pretty tiring. I think it ended up being around 18 minutes for the 2 miles, which is pretty quick. I tend to run faster outside than I do on the treadmill. I'm currently at about a 10 minute mile on the treadmill, but I'd like to get that down. It seems to be a pretty comfortable pace, yet still gives me a good run. I'm going to try to go faster in the next couple of weeks. The Sunday EZ run time has also increased by 5 minutes for this week and next. After this week, I'm halfway there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment