Monday 3/30 - Rest
Tuesday 3/31 - 2.5 mile run
Wednesday 4/1 - CT or Rest (I'll do the elliptical & weights.)
Thursday 4/2 - 2 mile run
Friday 4/3 - Rest
Saturday 4/4 - 2.5 mile run
Sunday 4/5 - 25-35 minute EZ
I can't believe it's week 5 already. 4 weeks (including this one) left until the program is finished. My race isn't until May 2, so I actually have 5 weeks until race day. I think I might just repeat one of the upcoming weeks. Today I did the 2.5 mile run on the treadmill, so it wasn't too bad. It's always seems easier than running outdoors. I picked up the speed at the end though, so that was tough. This week's Thursday run also increases from the 1.5 miles it has been the past four weeks to 2 miles from here on out. Still running about a 10 minute mile, especially when I'm on the treadmill, although I know I can handle going faster.
I've enjoyed the training so far, though. It gives me a pretty good workout and an excuse to exercise 4-5 times a week. I think that, after the race, I'll try to keep up a 2-3 mile run when I do my workouts a few times a week and then give myself a break with the bike or elliptical on the other days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment