Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bye Bye Bump!

So I'm finally taking care of this. I've had this small bump/lump on my right shoulder for a few years now, and doctors say it should be harmless, but I'd like it gone. So bright and early tomorrow morning, I will be at the hospital having it removed! I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am...yes, you read that right. Good Lord that's early. It's an outpatient surgery, and I think it's local anesthetic, but I'm not sure. I guess that would have been a good question to ask, haha. I think the surgeon said it was local, but when I called a nurse to ask a question about driving, she said I'd need another person there due to the anesthesia, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm not too nervous yet, because it is just a minor surgery, but I'm sure I'll feel a little different tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
Say hello, or goodbye rather, to the little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey.....It is gone now. You take it easy and don't over due it.
    Nice blog page.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete