Monday, August 31, 2009

Are You Sure That's My Dog?

That's exactly what I asked the lady when I picked Wizzo up from the groomer. Obviously I knew it was him, but he doesn't even look like the same dog!!

Before...

After...

I seriously hated it the day it was done. It was just SO short! Although, the bandanna is too cute! I told them to take only an inch off all over and trim up his face a bit so his hair didn't hang so much over his eyes. Clearly, they didn't listen! It makes his face look so "boxy", and I miss his long hair! Next time I will be sure to tell the groomers that I was not happy with how it turned out this time. And now that it's so short, he probably won't need to go back until January! I'm not even kidding....it had been 2 months since his last groom, so he can go at least four.

But now, after uploading these pictures, his new 'do does look kinda cute. It was definitely long before. I still miss his darker hair, and I still think he looks like a different dog. It's amazing what a haircut can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment