I was reading through an old journal I kept during undergrad and found this post about a dream I had. It's hilarious, so I had to share.
February 4, 2005
So I had these dreams last night. In the first, I had this boyfriend whose name was Gavin (or something like that lol) and we were at this school. Well he was working on a project and was on the roof leaning in a window and something electrocuted him. I knew something bad happened, but no one else paid any attention. So I started to run out of the school and my cell phone rang. It was him calling me and he said "help me, i'm on the roof!" and he told me to hurry. He could barely say it, but I knew I had to hurry. So I ran around trying to get on the roof...and it seemed like every time I tried to get on, something happened that I couldn't. It was like no one would help me or listen to me and I kept screaming that I had to get to him. I kept yelling his name to try to find him. Finally I found a way...I had to climb up these bookcases really close to where I was originally standing (go figure...). I got up there and he was laying there. (Here is where it gets weird(er)..lol) I got there and picked up a package of Swiss Cake Rolls and one of them was fried. It wasn't like he turned into it, b/c I found him there. But all of a sudden I had the swiss cake rolls in my hand and that was it. LOL.
A swiss cake roll, really?! So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hmm... I wonder what that means?!? Sometimes I wish I wrote down my dreams because some of them are just crazy!
ReplyDelete