We celebrated Halloween with some friends in Boise. We got all dressed up, headed to dinner, and then went to the
Old Idaho Penitentiary. We thought it was going to be more of a haunted house, but we were WRONG. They had some "actors" roaming around pretending to be old prisoners, but basically it was just a museum at dark. Lame. So we left after about 20 minutes...big waste of money. Plus, we were walking around outside and it was freezing!
Hanging chamber above...and then the bodies dropped down into the room in the picture below.
We headed downtown to the bars after that. I was DD, so it's always a good time being the sober one in a group of drunk-o's. The things I do for my husband.... ;) Enjoy the pics! Happy Halloween!!
Illegal? Maybe. ;)
Don't ask...if you know Grant, this is normal.
Co-cheese (Beastie Boys) & Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)...last minute costumes!
We passed out candy on Sunday evening...Wizzo dressed up as a Tiger!!
I love fall decorations!
No comments:
Post a Comment