Saturday, February 27, 2010
Zing! Zang! Zoom!
The Ringling Brothers/Barnum & Bailey Circus was in Raleigh this weekend, so Grant and I took the opportunity to go. I've never been to a real circus before, so it was fun! We bought tickets for the 11:00 am show and then spent the rest of the day shopping for a dress for me to wear to his graduation next weekend (and returning the 4 dresses I had bought the week before...haha!).
I apologize that some of the pictures are blurry and/or dark. It was difficult getting a good shot from our seats and with the dark lighting in the arena.
The act in the picture above was so cool! The people would lean back and forth to get the swings going, and then they would do flips and throw each other in the air. (And after I wrote this, I found a video of it. Hopefully it works!)
The tight-rope walkers were awesome! They jumped rope along the rope, rode a bike, and did hand-stands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment