Monday, July 6, 2009

Grown-up toys #2, #3, and #4

Our new furniture has arrived!!! We got it from Ashley Furniture for a pretty good price. It was delivered on July 1st, and we love it! I picked up some throw pillows from Kohl's while I was in Findlay, and we found some curtains at Target this past weekend. Sorry I didn't get a good picture of the curtains.
And here is our new TV, all set up and in our house. Our tv stand looks pretty measly compared to the tv, but it will have to do for now. You can see how good the picture is in the second photo! We like it very much. :)
We also bought a lawn mower at Lowe's today since we have to mow our own yard here. It is a Troy-Bilt self-propelled push mower. We (well, Grant) went back and forth on whether to get a Troy-Bilt or Craftsman, so hopefully we like this one. Here it is, all ready to go!
And I can't forget to mention our new grill. This is Grant's baby...he knew he had to have a Weber, just like his dad! ;) It seems to be a pretty good grill, and the bigger cooking space came in handy this past weekend when we grilled 4 steaks, 5 burgers, 4 hot dogs, and 6 ears of corn!! I couldn't find the exact grill on the Lowe's website, but it's pretty close to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment