Monday, May 11, 2009

Off to The Emerald Coast!

We're on our way to Pensacola as I write this, although I won't be able to post it until I get a wireless signal since I'm using the iPod touch. It's raining right now and in the mid 70s, so I really hope the weather gets better. It's no fun to be at the beach and have to stay indoors all day!

We dropped Wizzo off at the "sitter's" before we left (I'm still bummed we couldn't take him!) and I hope it goes well for them. They also have a Yorkie so I'm sure the dogs will have fun together. Wizzo had taken one of Bailey's toys and was running from her with it. She kept chasing him and finally barked at him because she wanted it back! It's hilarious to watch them play together. :)

I may or may not update the blog this week, depending if I have access to the Internet. Definitely stay tuned for an update after we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment