
I'm so glad Kris won! He wasn't my favorite from the beginning, but I think he improved throughout the season and became one of my favorites. Adam was the judges' favorite all along, and I felt like the show made a big deal about him. Everyone assumed he would win, but I'm glad America proved them wrong! Don't get me wrong, Adam has an amazing voice, but I thought he sounded the same with every song. And his screaming just drove me crazy! I think he'll get a record deal no matter what, so I'm glad Kris has American Idol behind him for the deal and help with publicity and all. I definitely think he'll be more marketable as an artist and more fitting for the radio. Adam is too theatrical, which is no doubt a result of his experience in theater since he was young. Anyway, I'm glad Kris won...I'll definitely consider buying his album!
[And on a side note...I am working on a post about our trip last week, but I've been pretty busy this week with appointments and getting ready for the move. The movers are coming on Wednesday and we leave next Friday!!]



No comments:
Post a Comment