Monday, April 18, 2011

Wizzo Gets a Haircut!

Wizzo's hair was getting pretty long, and since it is slooowly getting warmer outside, I decided to go ahead and have him groomed. It still surprises me every time how different his "before" and "after" looks are. So, since he's my "baby," here are some pictures for you to enjoy. :)

BEFORE...
Holy shaggy-ness!



...and AFTER!!
I guess he didn't want to have a photo shoot at first...

...but then he warmed up to the camera!
So handsome. :)

...and to show you how much of a stinker he is, take a look at this picture. He was on my lap and decided he'd rather lay on the curtains I was sewing. I love him. :)

3 comments:

  1. He looks scalped...at first. Looks better in later pics. You obviously didn't care to much that he was on your curtains. :)
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jeans laying out on the chairs. I can only assume its your laundry drying. I miss those days of Jen's laundry everywhere in the dorm room! :)
    - Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. His head's too BIG...Ha!
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete