Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We were able to spend the day with some friends who also stayed in town. This seems to be our "tradition" since we've not been able to go "home" for Thanksgiving for the past 3 years. Each year (and we've been with different friends and different bases each year!) we've spent the day with some great friends!

Our meal was delicious and we had enough leftovers that we all got together again on Friday to do it again! :)

Then we went to Walmart at midnight for some crazy Black Friday shopping! I was also able to drag Grant into Boise on Friday for a few other things, even though I did most of my shopping online! It's great because many of the deals were available on Thanksgiving day and I didn't have to leave my house in the wee hours of the morning!! Wanna know my best Black Friday deal?!?....

So excited for delivery!!!

1 comment:

  1. You really did do it. I'm jealous!! You didn't tell me that you decided to get them.
    I'm excited for you too.

    Love,MOM

    ReplyDelete