Friday, June 19, 2009

Our New House

Many of you have been asking to see pictures of our new place, so here they finally are. Thanks for patiently waiting! :) I've uploaded 2 videos (the first one is a pretty big file, so it may take a little bit to load), and I'm going to apologize for my cheesy narration and bad camera skills. I didn't realize that I was shaking it that badly, so sorry! I also have pictures of each room and different views below in case you'd rather look at them or get a closer look.








We are in the right side unit of the duplex.

Old houses that I'm so glad we don't have to live in...the new houses just opened up in April!

Living room

Dining room

Kitchen

Garage
Laundry room!

Guest bedroom

Guest bathroom

Extra bedroom/office

Master bedroom

Walk-in closet (master)

Master bathroom

Hope you enjoyed your tour! We are liking it so far...although you can tell they used cheap materials to build the house, and you can people next door walk across the floor or if their tv is really loud. Sure beats Columbus though! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks very nice. I didn't realize that is was a duplex house. That's a bumber. Enjoy!!!

    Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete